Monday, April 23, 2012

Be The Ruler of Your Destiny


The Sun Shrouds Over the Moon
Buried in the cold, forlorn darkness,
Not even the moon’s rays could reach me.
Only icy dew condensed on my body.
A star I had not seen before wandered near me.
As if caressing my fatigued soul, she whispered to me:

If this world could be awakened and turned around, then light up this entire darkness.
Set yourself ablaze to become the source of radiance in this harsh world that has locked up the Sun for ages and eons.

If this is my mission, then let it be fulfilled.
If this world could be awakened and turned around, then light up this entire darkness.
Set yourself ablaze to become the source of radiance in this harsh world that has locked up the Sun for ages and eons. 

- OST from award-winning historical drama "The Great Queen Seondeok"


BE. THE. CHANGE. YOU. WANT. TO. SEE. IN. THE. WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment